Are You Traveling for Business?
When you’re traveling for work, Cypress Creek Cottages in Wimberley, Texas, can be your hub to the Texas Hill Country. Our convenient location is a short drive away from every major city you’ll need to visit while traveling for business, including Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas.
Our Texas Hill Country cabins can be your home away from home and your little bit of heaven while you are traveling for work. Connect to our free, high-speed WiFi, and find a spot in the comfortable living room and get work done. Or, take your laptop outside to your private deck and seating area and soak up some rays as you go about your business.
- Full-size coffee machine, pre-stocked with coffee and condiments
- Free, high-speed WiFi
- HD 4k flatscreen TV
- Spacious living areas with ample seating and table room
- In-cottage phone with free local and free nationwide calling
- Private outdoor deck and sitting area
- And more!
We also invite you to reserve our gorgeous Outdoor Gathering Area for your next business event. Whether you’re hosting a corporate retreat or a business meeting, this open-air pavilion contains plenty of tables for you and your guests. This spacious area is perfect for team building activities, corporate meetings, buffets, or sit-down meals. The fully-equipped kitchen and counter service area allows you to enjoy meals or evening cocktails. The ceiling fans are sure to keep you cool in mild temperatures, while the heaters will warm you on breezy nights. Built-in lighting allows you to continue your gathering well into the evening.
Business Retreats at Cypress Creek Cottages
Cypress Creek Cottages is the ultimate location to host your next corporate retreat. Between our outstanding customer service, pristine cottages, and ample space, we’ll make sure your corporate retreat goes off without a hitch.
What’s included with a business retreat or event at Cypress Creek Cottages:
- A dedicated staff member will work with you or your coordinator
- A welcome note, a bottle of wine, and an assorted snack basket in each cottage you reserve
- Distribution of any items you have for your guests (ex. Agendas, welcome letters, gifts, etc.)
- Free use of our Outdoor Gathering Area when you reserve six or more cottages.
- Individual or group booking and billing are available upon request.
In addition, the Wimberley Community Center, located just a few blocks away, has meeting rooms and a convention hall that accommodates small groups or large gatherings for meetings. This state-of-the-art facility is just a 5-minute drive from Cypress Creek Cottages.
Learn more or inquire about hosting an event at Cypress Creek Cottages today.