Policies, Guest Terms, and Conditions
By agreeing to stay and securing a reservation, you acknowledge Cypress Creek Cottages and/or any of its booking and reservation affiliates has accurately represented the property to be rented through pictures on our website or by pictures emailed/faxed to you.
Credit Card Authorization
To secure your reservation, you authorize PAMABA Bears, LLC, doing business as Cypress Creek Cottages, to charge your credit card for all fees associated with your stay at the time of booking. You also acknowledge that additional charges are authorized for damages, for missing items, and/or for products and/or services not anticipated at the time of booking but which are provided during your stay.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Cancellations are time sensitive. The outline below indicates our refund policy. Always be sure of the certainty of your stay prior to booking to avoid fees and forfeiture of funds.
- With at least 15 days notice before your scheduled arrival (30 days for holidays), you may cancel and receive a full refund less a $100 fee per reserved cottage.
- If you cancel your reservation 3 to 14 days before your scheduled arrival, you are eligible for a full Rental Credit to be used at either Cypress Creek Cottages or our sister property in Wimberley, Hotel Flora and Fauna, for the amount of your reservation. Rental Credit redemption is subject to availability and property-specific policies. Rental Credits do not expire, and they are transferrable to friends and family.
- When cancelling 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival, your cancellation must be received by 3 PM Central Standard Time.
- Cancellations made with 3 or fewer days before your scheduled arrival are not eligible for a refund or a rental credit and will be forfeited.
HOW TO CANCEL
Email us ator call us at 512-847-5950 during our office hours – 9 AM to 9 PM Central Standard Time.
WHY WE HAVE A CANCELLATION POLICY
Unlike chain hotels with a large supply of units, we have a very limited supply. We guarantee our reservations fully and never overbook, so when you reserve with us, we take your cottage completely offline. This practice guarantees your reservation, yet it exposes us to vacancies and lost revenue. A policy that is time sensitive allows us the opportunity to re-book when cancellations are received.
Early departures, defined as concluding your stay before the reservation end date, are not eligible for refund or Goodwill Check.
Guest Representations and Point of Contact
- If the number of guests staying at the rented cottage exceeds the number of guests specified in the original reservation, a per person fee for the number of guests in excess of the original reservation will be charged to the credit card on file.
- If the number of pets staying at the rented property exceeds the number of pets specified in the original reservation, a per pet fee for the number of pets in excess of the original reservation will be charged to the credit card on file.
- The guest who initially made the reservation will be the sole point of contact to Cypress Creek Cottages or its affiliates for all billing issues, problems, and/or issues concerning the property rented.
- In the event of a problem with the property or the amenities, contact Cypress Creek Cottages and/or its affiliates immediately at 512-847-5950 to report the situation and nature of the problem. If the problem is corrected within a reasonable period of time, i.e. 24 hours, the guest is responsible for payment of the rented property in its entirety.
- If a repair or reasonable solution to address a problem is not completed within 24 hours of the problem being reported, a rental credit may be issued in the form of a “Goodwill Check” which can be used by you within 90 days of the original reservation to offset the cost of a future stay. Goodwill Check eligibility is determined exclusively by Cypress Creek Cottage management on a case-by-case basis.
Guest Acknowledgements and Responsibilities
- You acknowledge Cypress Creek Cottages and/or any of its booking and reservation affiliates have made no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the safety or inhabitability of the premises.
- Guest(s) assumes all risk and expense for any loss, damage, and/or injury to self, members of the reservation party, and/or the property and its contents.
- Guest(s) agrees to hold Cypress Creek Cottages and its affiliates harmless for all injuries incurred while the guest(s) is on premises, regardless of how such injuries are sustained.
- Pets are allowed and encouraged but need to be registered as part of the reservation and booking process. Pets must be leashed while outside with the exception of our fenced, leash-free pet play area.
- Kitchen appliances, dishware, glassware, and cookware must be washed prior to checkout and departure. If extra cleaning is required of kitchen appliances, dishware, glassware, or cookware, a $25.00 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card.
- Guest(s) agrees to put all trash in garbage containers prior to checkout and departure.
- Guest(s) agrees to not smoke inside the Cottage(s). Smoking is only allowed outdoors. A $200 smoke cleaning and remediation fee will be charged to the credit card if smoking occurs inside the Cottage(s). Please be aware of the potential for brush fires and extinguish all smoking materials properly when smoking outside.
- Guest(s) agrees to observe all Burn Bans and acknowledges that violation of Burn Bans is subject to legal penalties and fines.
- Guest(s) agrees to swim at own risk.
- Glass containers are not allowed outside of the rented property or around hot tubs or swimming areas.
- Open display or discharge of firearms is prohibited and the guest(s) will be asked to leave the property.
Keys and Lost Items
- If Cottage service keys are lost or not returned, a $25 lost key service fee is charged to the card on file. Once charged, the service fee is non-refundable.
- Articles left at the property will gladly be sent back to the guest(s) for a minimum fee of $25.